Senior Sales Executive (Sphere Exhibits Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
The Sales Executive will have a minimum of six months exhibition sales experience, preferably within b2b media or exhibition sales, with experience on site rebooking stands for the following year, and will demonstrate success in growing revenue through new business. The Sales Executive will need to demonstrate a flexible approach to sales, using different techniques as required, be enthusiastic and pro-active.
– 90% sales, carried out through telephone sales and some face-to-face meetings.
– Ability to source and close new business is essential.
– Ability to manage own sales pipeline.
– 10% support for others, show team activities such as marketing and operation aspect of events
– Enthusiasm, hungry sales approach and a pro-active attitude is essential
Will be measured and judged on achievement of revenue targets, profitability and quality of deliverables.
– Ability to communicate in fluent business English and Malay
– Commercial experience in a telesales role
– Proven record of over achieving sales targets
– Experience in selling Exhibitions stands from a floorplan
– Enthusiastic and Pro-Active approach is essential
– Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
– Excellent negotiation
– Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
– Target focussed and money driven
– Good organisational and time management skills
Interested applicants may send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org